ENplus® is hiring a Certification Project Manager
Bioenergy Europe is recruiting a Certification Project Manager for joining the Certification department in supporting the development of the ENplus® scheme. ENplus® is a certification scheme that guarantees wood pellet quality. For more information on ENplus®, explore this website!
Founded in 1990, Bioenergy Europe is a non-profit, Brussels-based organisation active at EU level. Bioenergy Europe’s mission is to develop a market for sustainable bioenergy and ensure favourable business environment for its members. More information at www.bioenergyeurope.org
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the organisation of the trainings for the quality managers and truck drivers of the ENplus® certified companies and continuously improve the training material
- Create e-learning training material
- Manage the organisation of the workshops for auditors and/or licensers
- Support the operational team with technical questions
- Support the implementation of the new requirements once the current revision process will be over
- Supporting the development and implementation of procedures/guidance documents
- Monitor the performance of the different partners involved in the scheme
- Handling quality complaints
- Coordinate the Technical Committee and follow-up on ongoing technical projects
- Episodic support in other certification related tasks or Bioenergy Europe activities
- Support the certification team during peaks of workload
- Direct reporting to the director
- Technical background (certification, standards, auditing, biomass, bioenergy, etc.)
- Full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with ENplus® is an asset
- Autonomous and meticulous
- Fast learner
- Team player with a positive attitude, sociable and reliable
What we offer
- Full-time position based in Brussels starting as soon as possible
- 6-months fixed term contract under the Belgian law. Meal tickets and public transport are offered on top of the salary. Possibility to extend with an open-ended contract.
- Friendly and dynamic working environment.
If you are interested, send us one PDF document with your CV and motivation letter through the form available HERE. Interviews will be held in Bioenergy Europe’s premises. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.