Bioenergy Europe is recruiting an administration trainee for joining the ENplus® management team. ENplus® is a certification scheme that guarantees wood pellet quality.
Founded in 1990, Bioenergy Europe (former AEBIOM) is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation active at EU level. Bioenergy Europe’s primary mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy, and ensure favourable business conditions for its members. Bioenergy Europe holds a strong position in the bioenergy sector and brings together approximately 40 national bioenergy associations and 90 private-sector companies from across Europe. More information: www.bioenergyeurope.org.
The position oversees all administrative aspects of the department including accountancy supervision. The ideal candidate should be able to anticipate needs, provide information in a timely manner and solve issues autonomously. As you will play a key role in the department, candidates should be highly organised and take initiative.
• Support the organisation of ENplus® events and meetings
• Dispatch the incoming phone calls
• Handle the registration process and the follow up of ENplus® online trainings
• ENplus® Document management (get the documents signed etc…)
• Support the applying companies’ certification process
• Support in implementing the certification management tool
• Episodic support in other ENplus® related tasks
• Invoicing the ENplus® partners
• Responsible for the record of all ENplus® payments
• Debtors’ management (sending reminders, etc.)
• Working with Bioenergy Europe’s office manager, providing all necessary details for accounting and tax purpose
Competencies and Skills
• Fluent in English written and spoken (prerequisite)
• Bachelor or higher in accountability or business administration.
• Experienced in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Candidate is autonomous, highly organised, and reliable
• Ability to multi-task and handle confidentiality
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people
• Interest or experience in certification/standardisation
• Experience in manipulating large datasets is an asset
• Ability to follow procedures and meticulousness
• Fast learner
• Full-time equivalent based in Brussels starting January 2022
• 6-months internship contract under the Belgian law (Contrat d’Insertion Professionnelle) with possibility of prolongation
• Salary: 1000 EUR/month + meal tickets + public transport
• Friendly working environment
To apply send one PDF document with your CV and motivation letter through the form available HERE. All applications sent differently will not be considered. Interviews will be held in our office in Brussels. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for an interview.